Questions? Contact Us...
- To receive assistance or services (if eligible), please call the Suburban Cook Call Center 1-877-4-Cook-15 (1-877-426-6515) or our Support Center - 708.338.1724 Mon-Fri from 8:00 a.m. - 3 p.m. If you are physically able, and in the area, go to the Entry Point designated Walk-In Center in Housing Forward’s Oak Park office. The address is 6634 W. Roosevelt Rd, 2nd Floor, in Oak Park. Call 708.338.1724 for hours or appointments.
- For information about volunteer opportunities, visit the "Get Involved" page of our website.
- To make a financial donation, for media inquiries, or information about fundraising events, contact Janet Gow, Director of Development & Communications, email@example.com, 708.338.1724, ext. 262.
- For information about opportunities for community groups and congregations, contact Etta Martin, Volunteer & Outreach Coordinator, etmartin@housingforward, 708.338.1724, ext. 220.
- To arrange a delivery of donated items (check our donation acceptance policy and items we need by clicking Give), email Etta Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 708.338.1724 ext. 220 to schedule a drop-off. Because our storage space is limited, we accept donations without an appoint ONLY on Tuesdays between the hours of 9am and 4pm. Donations on other days need to be by appointment by calling or emailing Etta. While we appreciate your generosity, we but kindly request that donations be brought to the new main entrance door on 9th Avenue and not left at the Support Center, shelter sites or at the Oak Park office.