Questions? Contact Us...
- If you or someone you know are currently homeless and need assistance please CALL our 24/7 Homeless Outreach and Intake Line 708-397-4423 or email email@example.com to notify us of an unsheltered person.
- For Homelessness Prevention call the Suburban Cook Homelessness Prevention Call Line: 877-4-COOK-15 / 877-426-6515 or call 708.338.1724 ext. 305 and make an appointment at the Entry Point designated Walk-In Center in Housing Forward’s Oak Park office located at 6634 W. Roosevelt Rd, 2nd Floor, in Oak Park.
- For information about volunteer opportunities, visit the "Get Involved" page of our website.
- To make a financial donation, for media inquiries, or for information about fundraising events, contact Erik Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at ext. 262.
- For information about opportunities for community groups and congregations, contact Sarah Catalano, Volunteer Coordinator, scatalano@housingforward, 708.338.1724, ext. 220.
- To arrange a delivery of donated items (check our donation acceptance policy and items we need by clicking Give), email Sarah Catalano at email@example.com or call 708.338.1724 ext. 220 to schedule a drop-off. Because our storage space is limited, we accept donations without an appoint ONLY on Tuesdays between the hours of 9am and 4pm. While we appreciate your generosity, we kindly request that donations be brought to the new main entrance door on 9th Avenue and not left at the door or at other locations.
Please be aware of any employment scams on the internet. All Housing Forward positions will be posted at https://www.housingforward.org/about-us/jobs
All Housing Forward correspondence (including interview requests and job offers) will only originate from @housingforward.org email addresses
You may report receipt of a scam email or other security issues to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Housing Forward will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. Please note, Housing Forward does not collaborate or partner with any third-party advertising or marketing firms and does not solicit or distribute payments for advertising or marketing.