Career Opportunities at Housing Forward
Take a look at our current job postings below and visit our job portal to start the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If applying for an AmeriCorps position:
Please apply at the AmeriCorps portal. To access Housing Forward positions, use Quick Search and type in the following:
- Program Type: AmeriCorps State/National
- State: IL
- Program Name: Housing Forward
Our staff is what makes Housing Forward a leading organization addressing homelessness and housing crisis in Cook County.
We believe it is important to invest in the well-being of our team members by providing a superior package of employment benefits.
Our current benefit package for full-time employees includes:
- Housing Forward covers:
- 100% of HMO premium for employee. PPO, employee pays the difference between the HMO and PPO
- 100% of Dental insurance for employee
- 100% of Vision insurance for employee
- $50,000 Life insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary AD&D
- Accident Plan
- Critical Illness Plan
- Hospital Indemnity
- Mystrength, Mental Health
- Identity Protection
- Legal Services
- 10 paid holidays
- 10 paid vacation days
- 10 paid sick days
- Simple IRA with company match up to 3%
Please be aware of any employment scams on the internet. All Housing Forward positions will be posted at on this page and all Housing Forward correspondence (including interview requests and job offers) will only originate from @housingforward.org email addresses.